[ubuntu-art] Stop wasting time, and let's choose a theme!

julian julian at selectparks.net
Mon Jan 7 12:09:07 GMT 2008

..on Sun, Jan 06, 2008 at 10:22:08PM -0800, shadowh511 wrote:
> Hello,
> We need to stop messing around and all start working on one theme.  We
> should start with union.
> Why? you might ask, Why not Theme Q?
> Union is the most advanced theme so far (using it right now), and we need to
> all work together to make this work.

out of interest can you post a screenshot of Union without Compiz enabled?
i'm interested to see how Union survives without it.

	https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Incoming/Hardy/Alternate/Union

i'm on a very low-spec laptop right now and don't have the use of Gnome.

cheers,

--
julian oliver
http://julianoliver.com