[ubuntu-art] Theme Teams. Moving Forward. Making Stuff!

Troy James Sobotka troy.sobotka at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 19:35:35 GMT 2008

Who wrote:
> 3. We shouldn't get hung up on being the default theme. We gain
> freedom of design by NOT being default, and we can still reach many
> people (Epiphany team doesn't stop because Firefox is deafult... Why
> should we ONLY concentrate on the default theme)

With a little regular cleanup and such, this would probably be
a great starting point for a 'Blueprint' at Launchpad.

For those that are unaware of Launchpad and its potential
for keeping people 'in the loop' on discussions like this:

 1) Create a wiki page as an outline of your idea.
 2) Create a Blueprint at Launchpad.  Create a Team.
 3) Attach the wiki page to the Blueprint and sign the
    team up.

Now you can keep the ongoing and pertinent discussions on the
wiki in a tidy area.  Not only that, but every change that
is _not_ marked as "Trivial" will be automatically sent
an email update.

Who, maybe you can gauge response to the idea by the size of
the team and keep things organized?

Sincerely,
TJS