[ubuntu-art] wav instead of ogg

Sumit Chandra Agarwal sumit.chandra.agarwal at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 17:16:39 GMT 2008

I agree with coz on some points below, except rather than his impressive
several years on the team, I'm speaking from the vantage point of a
newcomer.

Coming into the community it was fairly surprising to see that art
development in Ubuntu is chiefly handled through a poorly organized wiki
(such is the nature of wikis, eh?) and an archaic mailing list.

A proper forum with image posts, etc seems like the perfect plan. It
would also make discussion and commenting far easier than the current
wiki (which is why, I assume, most discussion ends up occurring on the
mailing list instead).

Anybody disagree? Anybody want to take the lead on setting up a forum?

Glad to be part of the community,
-Sumit