[ubuntu-art] wav instead of ogg

coz DS cosimo321 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 11:48:34 GMT 2008

Hey guys,
 Having been a member of the ubuntu art team for several years  I would have
hoped you people would have been able to come up with something better than
taking your frustrations with "slow connections" out on anyone other than
yourselves and finding  better solutions to the problem than,

""""Man, am I going to have to black-list you at server-level????""""

I will be coming onto #ubuntu-artwork. You can discuss this with me there
and feel free to pm me when I am there!
NO I am not willing to discuss this in mailing list  because apparently
mailing lists allow all sorts of petty behavior to be exhibited, unless you
can convince me otherwise, I am available on irc.
  Troys, at this point, because of the above threat, I am glad that you have
not been able to convince me, in the past several years, that  it would be
worth my time and talents to submit quality artwork.
  This particular situation, along with several other situations that have
occurred when dealing with "ubuntu" people, concerning artwork, be it
graphics or sound in this case, has only heightened my lack of desire to
contribute to the ubuntu community.
  i can only hope that this never happens again.
 what is needed is an "ubuntu-artwork" forum  where files can be uploaded
easily by users who desire to contribute.Where the submissions can be
discussed by all and reviewed by those making the final decision.

coz