[ubuntu-art] [Breathe] applications-development, system-file-manager and gnome-screenshot

Yann Dìnendal yanndinendal at universfantastiques.org
Wed Dec 17 09:52:10 GMT 2008

Great icons, especialy gnome-screenshot!
Is it just me or is system-file-manager looking like it is going to fall on
us?

About colors, do Breathe intend to use less orange/brown than human? For me,
it feels strange to have something so blue standing in front of all these
orange/brown colours. Of course, system-file-manager might look odd in wood,
but some other icons could have more coloured parts, like
applications-internet4 that looks monochromatic, and where I believe the
lands should be brown (or brown/green).

Yann Dìnendal