[ubuntu-art] [Breathe] applications-development, system-file-manager and gnome-screenshot

David Z oblivian516 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 03:18:22 GMT 2008

You have really outdone yourself on these icons.

The only one I still don't fully "agree with" would have to be the
applications-office icon. As previously said, the thought that comes
to mind is: "ipod," and I think that will the the same thought of many
of ubuntu users. I was thinking, perhaps a man (somthing like:
http://www.myneth.com/assets/imgs/manOutline.gif ) with a bright
colored tie.

But the three new icons are absolutely killer. I really like the
inward bevel (or inward shadow, cant tell xD) of the white label above
the handle of the system-file-manager

~Dave