[ubuntu-art] [Breathe] applications-games and applications-graphics

spg76 sebastianporta at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 19:43:16 GMT 2008

2008/12/5 Anton Kerezov <ankere at gmail.com>

> В 14:52 -0300 на 05.12.2008 (пт), spg76 написа:
> > I uploaded to the wiki icons for applications-games and
> > applications-graphics.
> > https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/BreatheIconSet/Submissions
> >
> > --
> > Seba (AKA spg76)
> > http://www.ubuntu-ar.org
>
> I like the games one but the brush handle on the graphics is too
> unprofessional looking. Probably wooden would be better imo. You could
> add some more detail to the paint tube too to make it more realistic.
>

> Anton

I made a quick edition and I think you (and Thorsten) are right, a wooden
handle looks much better.
You can see it at
http://img158.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=th_05613_applications-graphics2_122_724lo.jpg
I also delete the shadow below because it looks a little strange as Thorsten
points out.
Thank you all for your comments.
--
Seba (AKA spg76)