[ubuntu-art] [Breathe] applications-games and applications-graphics

Thorsten Wilms t_w_ at freenet.de
Fri Dec 5 20:01:50 GMT 2008

On Fri, 2008-12-05 at 16:43 -0300, spg76 wrote:

> I made a quick edition and I think you (and Thorsten) are right, a
> wooden handle looks much better.
> You can see it at
> http://img158.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=th_05613_applications-graphics2_122_724lo.jpg
> I also delete the shadow below because it looks a little strange as
> Thorsten points out.
> Thank you all for your comments.

Yes, that handle is better. Very good, actually.

Only one shadow is also an improvement. A slight downward-shift of the
shadow might be even better. And if you think about these 2 objects, the
tube would lean on the brush. So the top part would have greater
distance from the ground. The shadow would reflect this fact: it would
stay very narrow on the bottom part of the tube and fan out to the top.

Your image hoster bothered me with a redirect and pop-up. Since the one
I used to use added banners left and right, I just did a quick search
for an alternative and http://www.piccdrop.com/ seems alright. Quick
upload without having to have an account, just the image, no getting in
the way.

--
Thorsten Wilms

thorwil's design for free software: