[ubuntu-art] Union theme

Joshua Booth mr.booth2145 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 21:41:46 BST 2008

I don't even know why I'm posting here, I just figured that if I wanted to
get better themes from Ubuntu I would have to help make it happen myself. I
haven't gotten into theming because I doubt I would benefit from it. I'm
sticking to website and graphics design.

Why is it so much isn't possible by current technology? You'd think gtk
would be a little better by now.