[ubuntu-art] mails and teams

Thorsten Wilms t_w_ at freenet.de
Wed Apr 30 17:19:50 BST 2008

On Wed, 2008-04-30 at 14:33 +0200, GŸünther Beyer wrote:

> I would really like to see Hylke, Troy and Thorwil lead a team. Everyone
> of these three has a clear vision and a unique style when it comes to
> artwork. I've followed their comments to the list for the last 12 month
> and I have the feeling, they know where to head next. Beat me if I'm
> wrong, guys ^

Thanks, but I'm not in a situation where I can be sure that I can invest
serious work over the course of several months. There are frozen and
maybe some dead projects all around me, already.

If I would be, I still would have to ask for a briefing from the
higher-ups.

A team could build its own briefing, though.

Even more freeing than not focusing on getting accepted as default would
be forgetting about making it within a single cycle.

--
Thorsten Wilms

thorwil's design for free software:
http://thorwil.wordpress.com/