[ubuntu-art] Itrepid theme inspiration ?

François Degrave fdegrave at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 14:47:24 BST 2008

Hi,

I think nobody will blame you for using this screenshot which is, in my
humble opinion, a really good example of how the black/orange theme for
the next cycle should look like.

It reminds me of this one:
http://mossblaser.deviantart.com/art/Ubuntu-8-04-GUI-Design-Idea-72574609
but even better.

I also take advantage of this mail to repeat my opinion, which is that
such a theme would be particularly nice if the colors of
controls/windows/system icons were parametrisable (see
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-art/2008-February/005171.html).

Cheers,

François