[ubuntu-art] web 2.0 gallery effects for ubuntu.com

Matthew Nuzum newz at bearfruit.org
Wed Oct 31 21:45:15 GMT 2007

Hello,

Anyone here interested in helping add some pizazz to the ubuntu.com
website? Currently we're using mootools for effects and ajax on the
site, so it would be best to just stick with it. This is a pretty
slick effect:
http://digitarald.de/playground/remooz.html

Especially in the last section, "Space II," the third image. It pops
up using an effect and has a descriptive text. Also, I like the way
some of the images are scaled to a max of 95% of the screen width or
height.

The page I'd like to jazz up is
http://www.ubuntu.com/products/whatisubuntu/screenshots-710

Its one of those things I've been wanting to do for a while, but at
the rate I'm going it will be a long time before I can do it
personally.

Send an "I got it" to the list if you want to do this.

--
Matthew Nuzum
newz2000 on freenode