[ubuntu-art] Icon theme suggestion

Álvaro Medina Ballester xlasttrainhomex at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 18:57:24 GMT 2007

As I said before, we should use the power of the colours to bring a
"easy-to-use/easy-to-recognize user experience". Folders, should have the
same colour, labels should use the same colour as folders but with a
different tone, devices should use the same colour too, to associate colours
and shapes to an app, actions, folders, devices... but I think that bringing
the distro icons just in 3 colours is not usable.
It's harder to find the functionality if every icons has only 3 colours.

2007/11/28, Corey Woodworth <coreywoodworth at gmail.com>:

> I like it a lot. I would prefer a less cartoony style and weaker line
> weights, but the colors are great!
>
> On Nov 28, 2007 1:15 PM, Dalton Miyabara <dmiya at terra.com.br > wrote:
>
> > Wow,
> >
> > I really like these icons. The glossy one´s are the things that "look
> > glossy" in real life, like the monitor
> > and the folder.
> >
> > So, I guess that this iconset fits with the "tango rules".
> >

> > Cheers,
> > Dalton

Álvaro.