[ubuntu-art] Dark Themes Again

Who mailforwho at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 28 06:15:26 GMT 2007

Otoh, Jimmac points out he is doing it for graphics work, and that is
why he works with a dark theme. Some of the other recent posts on
planet.gnome.org have pointed out that after the initial 'dark theme
honeymoon' they found dark themes to be more stressful on the eyes
than light ones - also power consumption is potentially higher for
LCDs doing dark themes. One day I'll do some kind of benchmark,
perhaps...

I agree, it would be cool, but I just wanted to throw in a word of caution :)

Who