[ubuntu-art] more hardy mockups

SzerencseFia szerencsefia at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 15:19:50 GMT 2007

Mikkel Kamstrup Erlandsen wrote:
> 2) Smooth texture. I don't know if we can implement that smooth
> gradient going from the window frame through the menu and toolbar. It
> might be possible to make it look good in Nautilus, but then other
> apps will likely break it.
The answer is yes, other apps will brake it. I have been working on this
style of theme for a while and the bug is exactly the system wide
application. Other apps break the toolbar part of the design. Somehow
this has to be designed on the way where the toolbar part fits in the
Metacity frame and the menubar part on the same way.
here you can see different tries of mine:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Incoming/Hardy/Alternate/SzerencsefiaGTKIdea

and here some explanation on the bug:
http://www.gnome-look.org/content/show.php/DarkCaramel?content=65652

e [szerencsefia]