[ubuntu-art] Re : Wallpapers and Tonic's Theme

tonic ghatanothoa at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 21:44:04 GMT 2007

About the buttons on the window decoration. At the moment the
prelighting doesn't include a button frame. I think adding the frame for
mouse over will solve your problem as the click target is still the
standard metacity size even though the symbol is small.

It would be nice if Ubuntu added a new photo series for the wallpapers.
The space ones are good :) but something different would be nice.
Perhaps Saharan stills would work, or some other theme, human living?

tonic