[ubuntu-art] Re : Wallpapers and Tonic's Theme

Steph orkerone at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 17:41:38 GMT 2007

I personnally don't like Tonic's theme, first because I'm actually using the
same (or nearly) Emerald theme, and closing a windows is quite stressing
after a while, the buttons being that small. Second, I don't really like the
colors mix. I don't mean it's really bad, but I don't see it as the default
theme.

Concerning photos as wallpapers, I do think it's a great idea. And I must
admit that's the best point so far I remember of Windows Vista.

Cheers,

Steph.

http://jozmak.blogspot.com/