[ubuntu-art] Community Theme

Anton Kerezov ankere at gmail.com
Sat May 5 12:21:36 BST 2007

Hi everybody. I'm new to Ubuntu and the ubuntu-art community. I'm from
Bulgaria, Europe. I will help whenever possibe to make Ubuntu the most
beautiful and exciting OS in the world.

Now on the topic and the pool I think that the athmosphere of Ubuntu should
inspire people to do their job with pleasure and willingness. There is one
OS that inspires like that and that is MacOS X. We should also pay more
attention to all small details because people like them.

On 5/5/07, nothlit <nothlit.linux at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey--we've decided on an Interesting way to design a concept. I've come up
> with a few words that represent some of the aspects of ubuntu-- you can see
> my musings here
> https://people.fluxbuntu.org/~nothlit/communitytheme/gutsy/literature/concepts.html<https://people.fluxbuntu.org/%7Enothlit/communitytheme/gutsy/literature/concepts.html>.
> Its some I've come up with, and some taken from some polling of a few Ubuntu
> irc channels. Anyways--we have a poll set up for these key words, and we
> plan to combine the two most popular into a single concept that we will
> build upon for this
> release. The poll is here, and should open up relatively soon:
> https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-art/+poll/ua-community-theme-poll<https://launchpad.net/%7Eubuntu-art/+poll/ua-community-theme-poll> . It'll close 72 hours after its opened, hopefully this is enough for most of you to catch this and take a vote. This will be a secret poll--nobody will know who has voted what.
>

> This will also be done alongside a thread in the forums-- and we hope to generate a few palettes from this, which will also be voted upon in the future. Thanks for reading this--and start voting! :)

A.K.