[ubuntu-art] Community Theme

nothlit nothlit.linux at gmail.com
Sat May 5 01:06:18 BST 2007

Hey--we've decided on an Interesting way to design a concept. I've come up
with a few words that represent some of the aspects of ubuntu-- you can see
my musings here
https://people.fluxbuntu.org/~nothlit/communitytheme/gutsy/literature/concepts.html.
Its some I've come up with, and some taken from some polling of a few Ubuntu
irc channels. Anyways--we have a poll set up for these key words, and we
plan to combine the two most popular into a single concept that we will
build upon for this
release. The poll is here, and should open up relatively soon:
https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-art/+poll/ua-community-theme-poll
 . It'll close 72 hours after its opened, hopefully this is enough for
most of you to catch this and take a vote. This will be a secret
poll--nobody will know who has voted what.

This will also be done alongside a thread in the forums-- and we hope
to generate a few palettes from this, which will also be voted upon in
the future. Thanks for reading this--and start voting! :)