[ubuntu-art] HumanFeistyList

David Prieto frandavid100 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 00:18:17 GMT 2007

> As i promised earlier, here is a face selector enable version of current
> gdm theme. Here are the modification i made :
>
>       * Add a userlist.svg background
>       * Crop the top of background.png
>       * Modify Human.xml
>               * Move and reduce logo
>               * make field and label horizontally aligned
>               * insert selector before password
>       * modify .desktop
>
> Note that my notebook is 16:10, i didn't reach to take a 4:3 screenshot
> for the thumbnail. If one of you can do this, that would be nice. Just
> fire gdmflexiserver --xnest and use the brand new gnome-screenshot
> tools, grabbing a frame, excluding window border.
>
> Please comment.

Hi Étienne,

Glad your gdm made it to the repos. I have just tried it and it looks
fine. Only two things with it are, 1) the timed login appears slightly
misplaced (the bottom half of it is on the face selector) and 2) the
pictures look VERY big compared to the selector area.

I guess there's no way to have Gnome crop or resize them to sane
dimensions?

Regards,

David.