[ubuntu-art] bringing good things to life

Who mailforwho at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 4 11:44:58 GMT 2007

On 1/4/07, Matthew Nuzum <newz at bearfruit.org> wrote:

> How about some people +1 this if they like the idea, ensuring to note if
> they feel competent enough to contribute a monthly background. We'd also
> need a person willing to be the scape goat and be the first aic...
> --
> Matthew Nuzum

+1

As long as people are clear what we are working towards (universe)
then it's great - I wouldn't like to see so many people feeling like
they had wasted so much effort as for the last release

I'd love to 'rejuvenate' Blubuntu for Feisty as well as contributing
to the main community theme.

I don't have nearly as much time as I did for Edgy, but I'd love to play a role.

Who