[ubuntu-art] "Union" Theme

Abe Bingham number8838 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 25 09:15:27 GMT 2007

Another knockout, Ken. Wow

I really like the horizontal gradient in the panels (I mostly like it
in the top one, but I'm not sure if you can have one without the
other). I thought your gradients were a bit too strong in your Basic
Ideals mockup, but this gradient (where it gets darker in the middle
of the panel where there's less info) looks awesome. Whatever else
happens,  I hope this idea is included in the final theme.