[ubuntu-art] 8.04 Theme

Jayson Rowe jayson.rowe at gmail.com
Sun Dec 23 16:23:17 GMT 2007

This post is mostly to satisfy my curiosity. I have been using the
'Darkilouche' theme on my systems since discovering it a few months ago,
and with all the talk of a dark/orange theme for 8.04, I was wondering if
this theme has gotten any consideration? Why re-create the wheel so to
speak if there is something already out there. I have seen this theme in
use in TONS of screenshots around several 'blog planets', so we know a
great number of people already like it!

If you haven't seen it, here a couple of screenshots of the theme in use
on my Laptop:

http://www.lamerc.com/uploads/dirty.png

http://www.lamerc.com/uploads/clean.png

I just saw a post on Planet Ubuntu Users, and it made me think of this, so
I signed up for the list to post, so my apologies if this has already been
hashed out or otherwise brought up :-)

Thanks,

~jayson