[ubuntu-art] Where's the official proposed theme idea?

Andrew Laignel a.laignel at ukdotcafe.com
Thu Dec 20 12:48:31 GMT 2007

Adobe provide an amazing resource for creating and picking colour
palettes at http://kuler.adobe.com/ Just typing 'brown' into the search
box gets some quite nice pre-made selections for colourschemes.  It's
Flash 9 only though :(

I do agree with the thoughts on the brown usage being a bit full on.  I
think a very light potentially cream or white wallpaper with a nice
light hint colour used throughout the theme would help temper the
intensity somewhat and provide some welcome contrast.