[ubuntu-art] Colour

Andre Rückbeil SK8T at gmx.net
Sat Apr 14 20:13:17 BST 2007

In my opinion the brown theme isn't ugly, but it's not the optimal
color. The most "big" operating sytems like Mac OS X or Windows uses
Blue in many cases. Because blue has a soothing effect on people.

For example the interface of Mac OS X "Aqua". There is much blue
color in it an everything just feels liquid.

I don't want to say we should copy them, but maybe we think about a
blue alternative theme, because blue gives a good feeling to the user.

SK8T