[ubuntu-art] Minor modification to the progressbar in ubunutlooks

Chuck Huber chuck at lagunadata.com
Sat Sep 30 08:47:37 BST 2006

I really like Richard's new progress bar.  If there is an issue about
the shorter lines, I wonder if just the updated bar and glass tube can
be added since the shading is SO much better on both.

I submitted a bug report with views of the issue expanded to 800% so
it's easy to see.
https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/+source/ubuntu-artwork/+bug/63114

Chuck

--