[ubuntu-art] Proposal : Ubuntu-Art forum.

Brian Burger blurdesign at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 09:48:49 BST 2006

On 9/3/06, PingunZ <pingunz at gmail.com> wrote:

> The general idea is an artwork forum, replacing launchpad, the wiki and
> the Mailing List.

This just seems like a bad idea.

The rest of Ubuntu uses LP & the wikis.

Integration with the rest of the Ubuntu project/community is a *good* thing.
It seems to be working for the art team this release cycle.

Speaking purely personally, I find mailing lists far easier to keep track of
than forums. Everything arrives in my mail client, I don't have to visit a
bunch of different websites to try and keep track of stuff.

Brian
(Madpilot on IRC & elsewhere...)