[ubuntu-art] GUIDELINES: Words from sabdfl

Who mailforwho at googlemail.com
Tue May 30 03:02:23 BST 2006

On 5/29/06, Troy James Sobotka <troy.sobotka at gmail.com> wrote:
> Let's try to collect all of Mark's posts so that
> we can keep within his goals for Ubuntu artwork.

I think this is a good idea, but I also think it is very important to
get a real set of 'Guidelines' - Mark talked about defining things at
or after Paris. I have hopes for the meeting this weekend, but I will
be unable to attend it!

Cathcing hold of every comment Mark makes is probably not the best way
to organise things - short statements can be misinterpreted,
especially when taken out of their context in time and subject!

I would say that gathering what Mark has said so far and asking him to
confirm it is a very good idea - but just working on comments here and
there, _and taking them out of context_ could well lead to confusion
or us going in the wrong direction!

Sorry to gripe! The work on the wiki really is great :)

Who