[ubuntu-art] Ice Preview

Viper550 gthompson at cogeco.ca
Fri May 26 22:04:19 BST 2006

Sandis Neilands wrote:
> Hello!
>
> One question - why ice? Why not snow or steam?
>
> On 5/26/06, Viper550 <gthompson at cogeco.ca> wrote:
>> Who wrote:
>> have
>> work

>> look
>> mockup: I
>> (because it

>> > I like it, but then, I have spent much of the last two evenings making
>> > a theme of my own, that looks incredibly similar!
>> >
>> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Evaluation/EdgyPropositions
>>
>> You all ready for this? It's time to get your theming groove on in the
>> theming showdown of the century!
>>
>> Viper550
>>
>> --

Since I have all this time before Edgy, I might wanna try those, so
Steam could be represented by my earlier mockup for Frozen (green teal),
and Snow could be White (of course)! I chose Ice, because I didn't want
to use pure blue for the same reason Mark Shuttleworth used Brown.

Viper550

p.s. The iconset I'm working on just changes the folder to my previous
design I tried to make for Human, and replaces all the orange highlights
with Cyan.. I also redid the Computer icon for the main computer to be a
non-wide screen monitor and fixed the spacing between the keyboard and
monitor to make it NOT look like they are fused together.

Also, if you look carefully at the SVG for the Tango computer icon, it
says Pony!