[ubuntu-art] Ice Preview

Viper550 gthompson at cogeco.ca
Thu May 25 21:14:58 BST 2006

Okay, I saw you were "complaining" about my decision about the next
Ubuntu theme design, but I decided to make a screenshot of what I have
going so far. Right now, it's actually looking pretty good! I will work
on a Metacity theme that doesn't look like a previous design.

I changed the decision about the original graphics, and I will make a
new metacity theme based off that Sandskater one, but I'll make it look
"alot" more prettier. I did make one change from the initial mockup: I
made the color on the Metacity frame a little more brighter (because it
looked dull).

Viper550