[ubuntu-art] Voting for Dapper Themes

Daniel Holbach daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Mon May 22 14:45:34 BST 2006

Hello everbody,

Am Montag, den 22.05.2006, 14:19 +0100 schrieb Who:
> Thanks for doing that, but I think that Billy's forum was a better,
> more open idea - I doubt anyone would try to cheat the system, but on
> a forum it is clear who has voted for what.

please let's all be pragmatic for now. There might be better solutions,
but not now. Let's evaluate all of that for Edgy and now concentrate on
getting this task done. The packaging takes time, archive inclusion etc.
and we want to be able to fix bugs, if they occur, so please don't delay
this decision now.

Thanks Henrik for working on this and thank you all for your work in the
Dapper release cycle. I'm very happy to see the Art Team rocking and
rolling.

Have a nice day,
 Daniel