[ubuntu-art] Proposed themes

Michiel Sikma omega at avalanchestudios.net
Wed May 10 15:21:32 BST 2006

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ArtworkTeam/DapperThemes

The wiki page currently contains a couple of great themes for inclusion
in either the internal or external package. However, out of the 7
proposed internal themes, 4 are Smooth Engine skins. That's, in my
opinion, much more than is necessary. I think that we should have maybe
2 of them in the internal package and replace the other ones with more
graphically interesting skins such as Ubuntulooks Quicksilver or Gray.

So my question is: if you agree with that, should we move some of those
graphically heavy themes to the internal list so that they can later be
voted on, or can we later vote for a theme's inclusion in the internal
package anyway, even if it's listed at "external themes" on that wiki
page?

Regards, Michiel