[ubuntu-art] Firefox theme set build logs

Frank Schoep frank at ffnn.nl
Wed May 10 12:24:12 BST 2006

Hello everyone,

Because of my initial harsh reaction on the last Human update I took the time
to write some debugging code for the Firefox theme generation script. I
wanted to make an easily updated list of missing and / or overridden icons
used in the themes so that it's always clear which icons are still to be done
before the Firefox theme is complete.

These lists are now available in the form of HTML build logs, one page for
each theme:
http://www.ffnn.nl/media/projects/ubuntufirefoxthemes/buildlogs/human.html
http://www.ffnn.nl/media/projects/ubuntufirefoxthemes/buildlogs/tangerine.html
http://www.ffnn.nl/media/projects/ubuntufirefoxthemes/buildlogs/tango.html

The build logs are references from the "download and install" page:
http://www.ffnn.nl/pages/projects/ubuntu-firefox-themes/download-install.php

Are these lists helpful in determining which icons to create next? As of now,
the Human theme has a lot of holes in it, while Tango is almost complete (one
unthemed icon inherited from Tangerine plus a lot of custom icons).

I noticed today that the Firefox Human theme already looks quite human when
using "small icons" in the toolbar, since they are 16x16 and were included in
the last update. I hope the other icons and sizes can be added before
release.

With kind regards,

Frank Schoep