[ubuntu-art] Deadline for community art: May 15

Mark Shuttleworth mark at canonical.com
Sat May 6 06:57:18 BST 2006

Can I suggest we change the format of the nominations page?

It should be like this, with the themes alphabetically sorted:

*Theme name in Bold*

  o Screenshot link
  o Screenshot link
  o Screenshot link

  Name of icon theme, metacity theme, widget theme, and wallpaper.

  Brief one paragraph description of the theme giving the basic
rationale for its inclusion and a neutral commentary on coverage and style.

  /Billy VC:/ I think that this is a bad nomination because....
  /Frank S/: Yes but I like this because....
  /Other team member:/ my opinion is....

*Next theme name in bold...*

Etc

This way we can aggregate theme descriptions, details, screenshots AND
COMMENTS in one plage on the page.

Mark