[ubuntu-art] What about Firefox?

Frank Schoep frank at ffnn.nl
Tue May 2 22:39:42 BST 2006

On Tuesday 02 May 2006 12:01, Frank Schoep wrote:
> I can imagine you'd first want to see some results before judging on the
> second question, so if I can get the first question out of the way, I might
> be able to have some real world results by the weekend.

I found some time to tinker with the icons tonight and I can already share the
following screenshot (it's a real theme, not GIMPed):
http://www.ffnn.nl/media/external/ubuntu/firefox-main-human-icons.png

I purposely reloaded the webpage at the moment of screenshotting to illustrate
the "stop" button. The Firefox main window now actually looks like its a
bundled Ubuntu application and it is nearly indistinguishable from Epiphany
regarding the icons and colors.

But enough about me, what are your thoughts on this theme? I'd also want to
hear opinions on the questions I posed in my previous mail. Thanks in
advance.

With kind regards,

Frank Schoep