[ubuntu-art] Suggestion about notification bubble

Manu Cornet lmanul at ubuntu.com
Thu Mar 30 19:11:58 BST 2006

Hi Ricardo !

> I think the new notification bubble has a little problem: it is
> difficult to realize what is the icon the bubble is pointing.

I agree that it's not easy to see where the notification is pointing. I
see two direct solutions for this :

* Draw a black border around the notification bubble (as in the older
version).

* Place the bubble farther from the panel, so that a small piece of the
background is visible between them (thus making the triangle "pointier"
and more precise).

Neither of those is very innovating, but they would both solve the
problem :)

Cheers,
Manu