[ubuntu-art] Suggestion about notification bubble

Ricardo Pérez López ricardo at iesdonana.org
Thu Mar 30 17:55:51 BST 2006

Only for comparing, we can see the old notification bubble here:

http://www.ubuntu.com/include/testing/flight4/update-notification.png

We can see it's easier to realize which icon generates the notification.
The upper "triangle" which is pointing to the icon is greater than the
triangle in the current notification bubble.

Ricardo.