[ubuntu-art] update-notifier icon

Henrik Nilsen Omma henrik at ubuntu.com
Thu Mar 23 21:49:01 GMT 2006

j Mak wrote:

> I disagree with Henrik. I think the icon needs a gloss because all the
> other icons on the panel have some kind of gloss to them; so
> this feature would make it stylistically blend better with the rest.

I also think they should have gloss, but that the arrows should be
painted on top of the gloss like on a solid sign and not embedded inside
like clear plastic. The main thing is that the arrows need to be clearer.

I like these new ones. I agree that a shade of red between those two
might be good, and also that it should be slightly smaller. Ideally you
would shrink the circle by 2px, but leave the arrows as they are
(bringing them slightly closer to the edge).

  - Henrik

--
http://www.ubuntu.com
http://www.theopencd.org