[ubuntu-art] update-notifier icon

Julian Turner julian.turner at gmx.de
Thu Mar 23 18:03:45 GMT 2006

I made another version without swooshes and outlines on the arrows:
http://members.inode.at/387112/update-mockup.png shows what it look like
on the panel (the arrows still need some fine-tuning).
That image also contains a darker version (both colors are from the
Ubuntu palette, but I like the lighter one better.