[ubuntu-art] Ooo splash redesign for dapper

Jakub Steiner jimmac at novell.com
Mon Mar 20 13:47:26 GMT 2006

On Mon, 2006-03-20 at 23:46 +1100, Pascal Klein wrote:

> I'd have a chat with Jakub about it, especially since he states on his
> site where you can find the icons that they are not all free to use. I
> would imagine that the OpenOffice icons, since they are very
> tango-styled, are under the CC by-sa license, though I'd check
> nontheless, and he could probably save you from getting them from SUSE
> CVS. :)

Hi.

They are not CC-BY-SA, they are whatever OOo is these days, I believe
LGPL. Also note that this is a revamp of the Industrial icon set for OOo
that you guys ship as well. It does not come in all the sizes defined in
the tango styleguide. It's just a quick update of the style.

cheers

--
Jakub Steiner <jimmac at novell.com>