[ubuntu-art] Themes table clean up

Pascal Klein 4pascal at tpg.com.au
Fri Mar 10 15:05:20 GMT 2006

On Thu, 09 Mar 2006 15:38:24 +0100
Mikkel Kamstrup Erlandsen <kamstrup at daimi.au.dk> wrote:

> I think we should clean up the wiki table listing the themes asap. As we
> agreed upon, we should remove the themes without a responsible.

I've gone through that page and edited it accordingly, though I have
left the table and just taken out the Tango row (that's what I commited
to), and added a "Commited Themes" section where they can be listed. I
urge all others who added a respective row for their theme to either
commit to it, create a new wiki page for it or remove it from the table
so it can be discarded later. I recommend we leave it up for about
another week and then it goes down, even if there are some
uncommitted-to entries left.

> Also it should prolly be redesigned to something like:
>
> Theme Name ||| Concept Idea ||| Progress ||| Responsible

Sounds like a good idea. I didn't have much time so I just listed the
two commited to thus far. If someone would like to create a table for
them, that would be awesome.