[ubuntu-art] Themes table clean up

Mikkel Kamstrup Erlandsen kamstrup at daimi.au.dk
Thu Mar 9 14:38:24 GMT 2006

I think we should clean up the wiki table listing the themes asap. As we
agreed upon, we should remove the themes without a responsible.

Also it should prolly be redesigned to something like:

Theme Name ||| Concept Idea ||| Progress ||| Responsible

Which icon/metacity/gtk themes it will use is really not relevant
(except in a detailed subpage - read on).

Furthermore will the responsible for each theme please create a wiki
page for it (like Tango and SandSkater has).

I would do this myself, but my time is really limited atm.

Cheers
Mikkel