[ubuntu-art] some artwork.

Étienne Bersac bersace03 at free.fr
Thu Mar 9 18:07:18 GMT 2006

Hello,

Just my point of view :) : I really disklike the background. The
colour are too flashy (especially pink and "blue azur" colours). The
"ubuntu" is not readable enoughThe splash is quite funny. A bit too
vertical. It also does not really fit with the background. The set of
wallpaper/splash is not consistent enough.

Imho, Dapper theme should not be a patchwork of great peace of
artwork but a really polish and consistent artwork. For example, i
really dislike the patchwork effect of the multiple app theme in Mac
OS X. Please do not run this way :)

Wish this help.

Verso l'Alto !