[ubuntu-art] Responsible persons for proposed themes

Pascal Klein 4pascal at tpg.com.au
Tue Mar 7 11:23:23 GMT 2006

On Tue, 7 Mar 2006 09:59:23 +0000
Who <mailforwho at googlemail.com> wrote:

> Pascal,
> I separated out the 'Industrial mixed with Tango' theme from the
> 'Tango' one that your official page is about - I hope I got the
> details right...I was interested specifically in using Industrial and
> not necessarily the ful Tango works (I definitely think it ought to be
> done, I just don't particularly want to be respoonisble for it) - so,
> in order for me to be able to change things/be 'responsible' for the
> Industrial one I separated it out from the Tango stuff - sorry for the
> confusion...
>
> Who

No worries. Will you be working on that other Tango package then?
Consider whether people will prefer to have a complete Tango package or
a package with some Tango elements and something else, such as
qindustrial. Just some thoughts. Make sure you check out Matthew
Nuzum's comments in this regard.

Cheers,
klepas

--