[ubuntu-art] Responsible persons for proposed themes

Who mailforwho at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 7 09:59:23 GMT 2006

On 3/7/06, Pascal Klein <4pascal at tpg.com.au> wrote:
> On Mon, 06 Mar 2006 21:08:37 +0100
> Mikkel Kamstrup Erlandsen <kamstrup at daimi.au.dk> wrote:
>
> > I suggest we remove the themes on
> > https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ArtworkTeam/AdditionalThemes without a
> > responsible person. If there's no responsible person for an idea, I
> > suggest sticking it somewhere else.
> >
> > This way it will be clearer where people are actually working.
> >
> > Also, any themes in the table should prolly have a link like I made for
> > SandSkater.
> >
> > Cheers
> > Mikkel
> >

> > --
> >

> Sounds like a good idea. I've added the Tango page here:
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ArtworkTeam/OfficialTango
>
> Since there was another Tango idea in that table, I added the link to
> the above wiki page under my comments just below the table. I wasn't
> sure what people had in mind for that other Tango idea, so I kept the
> official one I am working on separate.
>
> Cheers,
> Pascal

Pascal,
I separated out the 'Industrial mixed with Tango' theme from the
'Tango' one that your official page is about - I hope I got the
details right...I was interested specifically in using Industrial and
not necessarily the ful Tango works (I definitely think it ought to be
done, I just don't particularly want to be respoonisble for it) - so,
in order for me to be able to change things/be 'responsible' for the
Industrial one I separated it out from the Tango stuff - sorry for the
confusion...

Who