[ubuntu-art] Getting this act together

Pascal Klein 4pascal at tpg.com.au
Thu Mar 2 09:36:52 GMT 2006

Cheers to Mark's input in this regard. Dapper is less than 2 and a half
months away so I think I'll comply to some of those wishes presented in
Mark's recent email. Need to get stuff done. Done well, and
presented well.

The art team is still without a team leader, given the medical treatment Aaron
had to undergo. I would like to recommend an art team meeting within
the week, as soon as possible to sort out some stuff. Forget the wiki
and the other issues that were discussed repeatedly earlier on and
let's focus on the few themed-packages that the art team could produce
and possibly, given they are good, make their way into universe or
mainstream. We could also do with discussing a new art team leader as
well as people interested in these themed art packages, leading their
production and working with other interested souls. :)

So, an art team meeting. How does this weekend sound?

Finally, I'd like to offer an apology. I was meaning to get started on
these themes earlier than this point. Hasn't happened, due to several
things, namely college and a few other things. Cheers.

Kind regards,
Pascal

--
Pascal Klein