[ubuntu-art] New Dapper icon set

Justin Kelly justin at kelly.org.au
Wed Mar 1 22:18:34 GMT 2006

just to add my support

these icons rock
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DapperIcons

were going up against vista/osx
(http://www.activewin.com/reviews/previews/vista5308/Sidebar%20Properties.JPG)
(http://macpro.freeshell.org/misc/OSX-Desktop.jpg)

we've gotta have a pro desktop look - the stock gnome ones can look
too cartoony(http://deskcut.mozdev.org/gnome_desktop.jpg) to be taken
as a real desktop alternative

as long as there under a free license i don't mind who makes them

ps. are these icons available on art.gnome.org yet?

cheers

justin kelly