[ubuntu-art] New Dapper icon set

Mikkel Kamstrup Erlandsen kamstrup at daimi.au.dk
Wed Mar 1 13:10:48 GMT 2006

I just have to my own "OMFG that's some seriously cool icons!" to this
debate :-D

While I to some part agree with klepas that this kind of development
(sorta like the Novell XGL thing) is a bit frustrating - it also shows
(again) how effective this approach is.

I think it is really great work, and we should appreciate that. Now we
have something concrete to work from - a style to adhere to.

Cheers
Mikkel