[ubuntu-art] [Ponder] Fyre textures

Who mailforwho at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 28 00:24:29 BST 2006

Frank/Kennith: Is wikiing pages preferable to submitting to the mailing list?

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Incoming/FyreTextures

These textures are made with fyre and gimp (to provide a browner backgroun)

As we are in early stages I haven't spent ages on them (for example
getting the colours just right), but they are very striking, and I
think could work great on a splash, usplash, login screen and
wallpaper

My current wallpaper making use of these is probably not 'ubuntuified'
enough, but it is here so you can see the effect

http://mailforwho.googlepages.com/bigslant2.jpg