[ubuntu-art] Published Guidelines and Congrats

Troy James Sobotka troy.sobotka at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 21:42:13 BST 2006

On Mon, 2006-26-06 at 21:15 +0100, Mark Shuttleworth wrote:

> No, there's no published guideline, and fixing that should be our
> first step. Human was created over a series of phone calls between me,
> Dave (from the company that did the design work), Daniel Holbach, Jeff
> Waugh and Jane Silber.

There has been significant effort to attempt and 'embody' the
Human theme as distilled from the traces we have already in
place.

I believe the title of the document is "Philosophy" in the
Documents section of the Wiki, and it will go a long way
to trying to embody the 'look' of default Human -- from
boot up to shutdown.

I'll leave it to F&K to provide an introduction to the
cycle phases from here.  I am quite sure they will include
a reference to that document, as it has the guiding
thrust for the default look -- upon which the release
specific thrusts are based.

Congratulations to Ken and Frank!  They are great people
to have leading the first charge.  Please help them as
much as you can -- their workload is massive.

To the future...
TJS